Customer Update Regarding COVID-19
We want to inform our loyal customers that Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Videon Chevrolet will remain open in order to service the needs of our customers. We have implemented safety and health precautions as recommended by the CDC to protect both our customers and our employees.
– We are no longer shaking hands when greeting our customers. Hand sanitizer and tissues are readily available.
– All employees are required to wash their hands frequently. All surfaces are wiped down regularly with anti-bacterial wipes including cell phones.
– Our employees are discouraged from using other employees’ phones, desks, and other work tools and equipment.
– The interior as well as the exterior door handles of our new, used, and customer owned vehicles that are test driven or repaired are being wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes before and after our employees have access to the vehicle.
– All employees are instructed to stay home if they feel ill, have a fever, or have flu-like symptoms.
– All employees are instructed to report to management immediately if they are tested positive for the coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
– All employees are to report to management any travel plans.
– We are minimizing the gathering of employees and/or customers, encouraging separation of at least 6 feet, where possible.
– We are providing pick-up and delivery services for our service customers as well as our sales customers. Please contact our service department or your salesperson.
It is our goal in these difficult times to be here for you. Therefore, our service and sales departments will continue to operate during regular hours.
We will be constantly evaluating our position as this is a fluid situation.
You can always visit us on-line at videon.com and videonchevrolet.com.
Please be safe and take the extra precautions the CDC is asking everyone to follow.
Steven J. Videon