Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned
Relax. It’s Covered. It’s Certified.
Only after passing a rigorous 125-point inspection is a pre-owned vehicle certified, complete with limited warranty coverage and 24-Hour Roadside Assistance.
Every Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle comes with:
- Vehicle history, including scheduled maintenance performed
- Comprehensive road test
- Exterior and interior features inspected
- Underhood, underbody and diagnostic systems
- Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage for 3 months/3,000 miles* covering more than 1,000 components
- More than 1,000 components covered, including engine, transmission and more
- Powertrain Limited warranty Coverage for seven years/100,000 miles* covering the engine, transmission and more
To become Certified, a pre-owned vehicle has to be less than five years old and have fewer than 75,000 miles on the odometer. A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is then run to identify any issues that don’t meet our standards.
Complimentary aid includes:
- Towing assistance rental car reimbursement
- Travel and destination expense reimbursement/aid
- Fuel delivery if you run out of gas, flat tire changes, jump starts and more
Benefits of buying a CPO vehicle:
- 125-point Inspection
- 3-month/3,000-mile comprehensive limited warranty coverage*
- 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty coverage*
- Complimentary 24/7 roadside assistance, vehicle history report and more